Arca Group can offer a combination of some or all of the following:
- Reconciling banking relationships when debt is not being serviced, facilities are being constrained or growth plans are lacking support.
- Short term executive direction and control in times of crisis especially when an external distraction is causing a business to lose focus, e.g. bereavement, illness etc.
- Improving performance where profitability is not being delivered, or when forecast cash is insufficient.
- Conducting status assessment, stabilisation and active management where an issue or problem could lead to a crisis in funding or management.
- Implementing change programs where rationalisation, restructuring or the sale of underperforming assets is urgently required.
- Strategy development, feasibility assessment, robust planning and project management of business activities.
- Funding assessment, and refinancing where existing facilities are insufficient or need restructuring.
- Repairing accounting books and records where management information is considered inaccurate, inconsistent or unavailable to support decision making within the business.
- Providing support and mentoring to the existing officers throughout the process, and in some cases an independent non-executive director to represent the stakeholder at board level.